7 years ago, I’m pretty sure I didn’t know what love was all about. I loved you as much as I knew how and was so ecstatic to walk down that aisle and become your wife. Now, 7 years later, words can’t describe how much deeper my love has grown for you. It seems like every season of life stretches me and opens my eyes to how amazing you are. Thank you for loving the Lord, passionately following and obeying Him, leading this family, and for loving me. I couldn’t ask for more in a husband. Happy Anniversary!
Ten Reasons Why I Love my Hubby =)
- He can talk me down from a tantrum with just a look of his eyes…you know the look that says, “I love you Kari, but really?”
- He has this ability to sense when I need a break and comes in and always rescues me just in time
- He seeks the Lord faithfully and diligently and gives credit to God when God begins to bless Him
- He knows his faults and freely and honestly admits them
- He makes me laugh…at myself and at life
- He is the most patient man in the world!
- He gets just as excited as I do when he gets to have quality alone time with one of the kids
- He got teary eyed with me as we talked about how big Avery was getting
- He can be trusted…with everything from decisions to secrets to faults to giving advice. The man has discernment and wisdom and I trust him immensely
- He understands that even though he had to remind me that today was our anniversary, I still love him tons =)
You’re the best husband, father, and best friend I could ever have. Love you more than all the back rubs, days off, and clean houses in the world! Happy Anniversary babe.